Condos are a great buy
Condominiums in the 416 continued to be a hot commodity as 2,167 sold, 63% more than a year ago. Foreign students, AirBnB demand, and huge immigration will continue to drive price increases.
Reserve yours today! Strategically located on Hurontario Street, in a transit-rich neighbourhood, life-enriching amenities, exceptional suite features and finishes, views of L.Ontario & Toronto.
Welcome to refined living at Adagio by Menkes, a new 29-storey luxury boutique condominium in Yorkville. Designed as an elegant modern retreat in the heart of the city and inspired by the distinguished history of the address. Adagio promises a rewarding life. Allow yourself to be transformed by its glamorous ambience, and enlivened by its proximity to Canada's most prestigious shopping and dining district, right at your doorstep.
Combining contemporary suites and over 5,000 square feet of indoor amenities in a growing and highly-coveted luxury district, this project will make a great option for the professional who enjoys the finer things in life.
Designed by Wallman Architects, the renderings for this Yorkville condominium show a slender tower rising above the repurposed heritage structure.This new condominium building will also include professional landscaping by the NAK Design Group.
Danny Danforth Condominiums
Introducing Danny on Danforth by Gala Developments - a modern 10-storey, boutique-style condo in Toronto's iconic Danforth neighbourhood. The vibrant urban location, just minutes to Woodbine Subway and Danforth GO Station, offers a lifestyle like no other. Starting at $400s!
Introducing Alba, a new standard of condominium living coming to downtown Mississauga.
Alba’s distinctive location offers residents direct proximity to Cooksville GO station, Hurontario LRT, Square One Shopping Centre, and spectacular views from sunrise to sunset, extending to Lake Ontario, Downtown Toronto and City Centre.
Designed by award-winning architectural firm, CORE Architects, with interiors by Cecconi Simone, the 32-storey tower encompasses 410 condominium residences, including 4 townhomes.
Residents will enjoy a life that transcends expectation, with over 20,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor leisure and lifestyle amenities including a 24-hour, 7-day-a-week concierge, hotel-style lobby with lounge seating and fireplace, state-of-the-art fitness centre, yoga studio, entertainment zone, fireplace lounge, private dining room with demonstration kitchen, rooftop terrace with lounge seating and dining, co-working and business centre, maker studio, two guest suites, commercial laundry room and lounge, children’s playroom and outdoor play area, and pet spa and outdoor dog run.
Register today to learn more.
- Centrally located in the Yonge & Queen neighborhood, an established area primed for future residential, employment, transit growth
- 150 meters to the future Ontario Line Subway Station
- 3-minute walk to Queen Subway Station, Toronto Eaton Centre and St Michael’s Hospital
- 6-minute walk to the new Google Head Office and access to other noteworthy tech companies including Amazon and Microsoft
- Within the Financial District boundaries with its growth direction moving east of Yonge St
- Walking distance to Nathan Phillip Square, old City Hall, new City Hall, St. Lawrence Market,restaurants,stores,theatres and entertainment options
- Access to educational institutions nearby including Ryerson University, George Brown College, University of Toronto and OCAD University
Register here for free
exclusive access to precon-backup real estate.
I offer a free service that gives you exclusive access to all the hottest precon-backup real estate. Register below to receive floor plans, pricing, exclusive invitations, and private showings to exciting pre-construction homes and condos - ABSOLUTELY FREE.